4.12.2007

Easter Fun... ALL WEEK LONG

My kids and I have been dying eggs in all my classes, all week long. It's fun for about the first day, for me anyway... But the kids enjoy it, so I pretend to enjoy it with them. My mom sent an entire box of peeps, so all the kids get one.

My new classes are going well. I got paid again, so I have money to go out (I was down to my last 2000 yen - I need to learn how to budget!). Last Friday, Taka, Julian, Rachel and I went to Satsuma which is owned by one of my student's parents. It was a fun time, and the food was really, REALLY yummy. So far we've also been to Umiza (sushi place) and the Ramen place by the station. The ramen lived up to my hype, according to them. Best ramen I've ever had anyway.

We also had a special Easter Hanami Party with the Yasuda family. I've included the good pictures I've taken.

Here's some more pics from recent days. I can post more often, but I find day-to-day stuff a little monotonous. I'll try to find fresh stuff to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home