8.09.2006

A Consulting Job

So many of these jobs require you to live in Japan. I'm basically looking for any good sounding postings that allow for visa sponsorship. Also, some require international driver's permits. I don't really want to drive or have to deal with a car in Japan. Not at all. Anyway, I applied for this consulting job today, from People Search:

People Search K.K.

Salary - from
300,000/Month Negotiable Commission based Incentives, Profit Sharing, transport allowance & etc.

Location -Tokyo Uchisaiwai-cho

Required English Level - Conversational

Required Japanese Level - None

Date Posted - 2006-07-06 13:32:31

Requirements
Conversational English level

Description of position
Due to continued expansion, PeopleSearch is looking for Consultant in to grow us. This is an excellent opportunity for entry into a career path in executive search and placement.


RESPONSIBILITIES :* Source qualified candidates and match to clients hiring needs* Interview candidates to assess skills and match them to employment opportunities* Develop new business opportunities, and relationships with clients

REQUIREMENTS :* Previous recruitment or sales experience is an advantage but NOT necessary.* At least 1 years of professional experience in one of the following industries: finance, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, IT, consumer services, banking, manufacturing is strongly desirable.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT :* You will receive a very competitive base salary, incentives, housing allowance, profit sharing, bonus opportunities, medical insurance and other perks. In addition, we offer strong internal advancement and growth opportunities globally.

HOW TO APPLY :* If you are interested, please contact us or submit online application

Let's see how that pans out. If they can sort through the 300 other applicants, get to mine, and choose me. -_-

I'm considering calling up my networking contacts and asking for some help. I always feel like such a friggin bum when I do that, like I can't find a job on my own. Well... what if I can't?

I don't want to be a crony, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home