3.20.2007

Punk Concerts, Drunken Float Burning, Soccer Playing, among other things

So on Saturday we had a goodbye party for Velika, Brad and Avery. Yakiniku and Karaoke, hooray!

Then, Sunday I went to Omihachiman to hang out with some JETs - we went to a Punk concert at a combination club-recording studio near Omihachiman station. It was pretty interesting, entertaining at least. Came with a drink. The Third band was the best, but of course I don't remember their band name. Their guitarists were really good.

After the concert we headed over to the Fire Festival matsuri. They make floats, get drunk, crash the floats into each other and then light them on fire. It was pretty spectacular. Talking to drunk people is only so entertaining for so long, so I left somewhat early.

In other news, I joined the JET soccer team. Our first game is on Saturday against two high school boy's teams. I think we are going to lose horribly, but maybe we will have some fun. Or die! Hahaha

I'll post some new pics. I'm going to join the Gym too, but I need some "indoor shoes" first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home