8.11.2006

Interview Postponed to Saturday.

Due to a misunderstanding with time zones and my own inattentive cell-phone watching, I had to reschedule my interview with Kensington to tomorrow morning at 10 am. Boy, did I feel stupid. Mr. Cook is being very understanding.

I typed up a document with everything I need to know and everything I want to know about the school and the living arrangements. I've been thinking of possible questions that they will ask me, too, so I am somewhat prepared. I just wish I didn't get so nervous, I don't speak as well when I'm nervous or upset. I'm trying to think of responses to possible questions, and what I am going to say.

To be honest, I'm thinking that at this point, face to face interviews might be easier for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! I worked for Michigan English school, it was the worst school so far. It has history, all bad!

09:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home