8.14.2006

Kensington Interview

The interview on Saturday morning went well. I get better every time I do an interview. Even though I was nervous, I feel like I got my points across. He seemed very receptive, anyway. He had a heavy British accent, so sometimes I didn't quite understand what he said; then I would just repeat the question back to him and then answer it. Seemed to work well.

I got an email today from him saying that he will take longer with deciding who to take for the job, but that my interview was "positive" and my application was "favorable." I'll try not to get my hopes up too high, but I feel good about it. If I get my hopes up too high, I'll just be really, really disappointed when I am rejected.

So I'm just waiting to hear from him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home