8.18.2006

Waiting... And Another Interview Scheduled

I got a request for an interview from English for You. I remember being really impressed with their site and employment package, so I set up an interview for Monday night. They haven't gotten back to me about it, actually... Maybe I should follow up again.

In addition, I haven't heard back from Kensington yet - just that he would need more time to make a decision. I am debating whether or not I should follow up today or Monday. He said my application was "favorable" - that's good!

Otherwise, I've been keeping myself busy with other work. It has been very easy for me to save money this way. Worse comes to worse, I'll just go to Japan on my own, with my own money, and see how I fare in the job search there. It would literally raise the amount of jobs I can apply to by 9x.

I got a letter from my host family, it had pictures and everything. I'm going to write them back tonight... maybe, if I do go on my own, they would let me stay with them for a little bit while I find a place and get a job. We will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home