8.30.2006

Last Night's Interview, and Back to Waiting

The English for You Interview went pretty well last night. The webcams didn't work - I'm guessing we had incompatible versions of MSN Messenger. At first, they could only see me, and not hear me at all. Then, I could only see them and they couldn't see me. I talked to 3 different people, and I feel like they were pretty receptive to me. I hope.

I feel... that I have about a 50% chance. Maybe a 60%. I had my usual butterflies.

But I am positive about it regardless. Gotta stay positive! They said I would hear from them in a week to a week and a half. From my experience, that means like two weeks. I'm going to send them a note thanking them for the interview - it's a good idea to keep me fresh in their mind.

Still haven't heard from Michigan English School. I'm thinking about emailing them back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Oh Jean... Jean, Jean, Jellybean...

Anyway, they only got a brief look at my shining skull, because for some reason my webcam cut out. I got to see them, though.

09:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck - sounds like you're being very persistent!!

09:53  
Blogger Margaret said...

I am trying, anyway... I'm really set on it ^_^

22:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home