9.06.2006

Michigan English School Interview, and the Waiting Game

Michigan English School interview last Saturday went okay. I forgot my standard glass of water, so he asked me a question and I choked up a little, but it went well other than that. Basically, I mentioned that I had been doing some curriculum design with the TESL course I have been taking, and that perked his ears up. I guess Michigan English school is considering a huge change to their own curriculum, developing their own, etc. So my creative writing background comes in handy after all. So there's a feather in my cap.

Still haven't heard from EFY, but I remain hopeful.

I have a couple job reminders from myself in my inbox, but I am holding on those until I hear from EFY. If I don't hear by Friday, I'll start applying to Merry England (currently my second pick, because it seems like a very unique place), among other schools. We shall see!

And now, the wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home