9.13.2006

Bad News... Then VERY Good News

in an email from EFY:

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to meet us. It was a pleasure speaking with you. We apologize that it took us longer to get back to you than we expected.

At this time, we have a few other candidates who more closely fit our needs.

Again, thank you for your time and we wish you all the best in your job search!


-EFY

Sigh... EFY was my top pick. But that's okay. I got my bootstraps, and I've already picked myself up with them again! Applied to 3 schools yesterday: Bernard English School in Tsukuba, Diamond Head American English School in Higashi Oumi, and New Ways English School in Fukuoka.

Get this folks - not even 24 hours later and I've heard back from 2 of them. Bernard English School is already talking about me sending my documentation to them for my Certificate of Elegibility. I need to sort some things out with them with my accomodations first, but damn. They must've been impressed with my resume or something.

As for Diamond Head, it is a smaller school run by one person. Maybe I would be more suited to that environment. She seems very sincere and concerned that I be suitable. Her email to me was very straightforward.

Regardless, I've emailed them both back, answering their questions - for the Bernard one, I'm not sending them my documents until I find out whether or not Julian can come with me. He said the accomodations are suitable for one person. But does that mean that they are unsuitable for two? I'll wait and see what responses I get from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home