9.29.2006

Michigan English School - Rejection

I just received a rejection email from Michigan School. They were very courteous to me. It occurred to me that I feel like crying about yet another rejection, but then I don't really want to expend the energy to do that right now. At work.

The last rejection I really cried about was Jet Program, mostly because they were so curt and discourteous. That, and I really thought I would get into Jet, so I didn't have a backup plan per se. The fact that my friend had received an acceptance letter when I didn't kind of stung. Perhaps they should send out rejection/acceptance letters on the same day? I would have still minded, but not as much.

It hurts when you have your heart set on something but everything you are doing doesn't seem to be working to achieve that goal. Right now, Diamond Head is still my number one. I really want this job so badly.

I wonder if in my anxiety to go to Japan and teach, am I losing sight of what I will actually be doing there - teaching? Perhaps it would benefit me to get some tutoring or mentoring experience under my belt while I am in Rochester. I also wanted to learn CPR before I go. I have a spooky feeling that knowing CPR will be very important in my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home